Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_WAjOTwz3qEVAX

Malicious order. Please help me

Yesterday at about 11.42 pm, I was refreshing the table in the Swedish station, and I accidentally wrote the price of four of my products from 7,749.99 to 679.99; all of a sudden, it dropped more than ten times; I don't know why the system didn't have a warning that the price was too low; and then during my lunch break a customer found this link; leading to a crazy order by this customer, a few seconds a piece, and in a short period of time, he placed a total of 38 orders, involving 71 products and 4 ASINs;

Please help me, because the value of these products is too high, involving 380,000 goods value, I really do not know what to do; I asked a lot of many customer service and do the Amazon counterparts, but there is no way to help me cancel these malicious orders; can you help me look at it?

I really don't know who to look for, please help!!!

0 replies
Tags:Order defects
0 replies
There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_WAjOTwz3qEVAX

Yesterday at about 11.42 pm, I was refreshing the table in the Swedish station, and I accidentally wrote the price of four of my products from 7,749.99 to 679.99; all of a sudden, it dropped more than ten times; I don't know why the system didn't have a warning that the price was too low; and then during my lunch break a customer found this link; leading to a crazy order by this customer, a few seconds a piece, and in a short period of time, he placed a total of 38 orders, involving 71 products and 4 ASINs;

Please help me, because the value of these products is too high, involving 380,000 goods value, I really do not know what to do; I asked a lot of many customer service and do the Amazon counterparts, but there is no way to help me cancel these malicious orders; can you help me look at it?

0 replies
user profile

by Seller_WAjOTwz3qEVAX

0 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by