user profile
Sign in
user profile

No option to upload the required documents

by Seller_jC4PwAgeAAG5A

Hello Sellers
i am trying to verify new account from to month.
i tried my best and provided all the documents but amazon didn’t verify them.’
NOW THERE IS NO OPTION TO UPLOAD THE DOCUMENTS.
i have write many time to account health team in case log.

TODAY I RECEIVED THIS EMAIL.
KINDLY HELP IN THIS REGARD.

Hi Wa Mart,

This is Yousuf from Amazon’s Account Health Support team.

I am responding to your question regarding account reactivation. I would like to assist you with your questions and help you activate your account.

Why is this happening?

In accordance with EU regulations, Amazon Payments Europe requires merchants to provide information about themselves and their business. So that they can continue to sell on Amazon and receive the proceeds from their transactions on Amazon EU Marketplace(s). We protect and respect the confidentiality of your personal information in accordance with Amazon Payments Europe’s Privacy Policy sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/201190420?referral=A3LDF59VQLJYVH_A23QM3BSP22C0E ). Please note that we may need to request additional information to meet these requirements and enable you to use our services.

How do I activate my account?
Please provide us with the requested documents in the Performance Notifications. The conditions are described here sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/201200780?referral=. When you are ready to upload the documents, go to “Account Info” in Seller Central ( account-information ).
—The documents must be clear and legible
—The documents must match the information from the account
—All documents must be in original color and must be scanned or photographed, screenshots will not be accepted
—Image must occupy entire document. If the image is a National ID, both sides of the card must be attached.
—Documents must be less than 10 MB.
—Acceptable file formats are .png, .tiff, .jpg, .jpeg, or .pdf.

How do I send the necessary information?
Please attach your document(s) by clicking on “Identity Information” to upload it. Alternatively, you can also email the documents to: [seller-verification-transfertransfer

We’re here to help
You can view your balance and payment information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have any questions about this, please send an email t

You can view your account performance at/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_ap ) or select Account Health from the home page of the Amazon Seller app on your Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the metrics and regulatory requirements to sell on Amazon.

Thank you for selling with Amazon.

SHAIK Y.
Amazon.nl Support for sellers

To contact us again regarding this issue, please use the contact form in Seller Central at the following link:

sellercentral.amazon.nl/cu/case-dashboard/view-case?caseID=8205345332

This email was sent from an address that only sends notifications and cannot receive incoming email. You cannot reply to this message.

ReplyForward

looking forward for your kind response.

Many thanks

Tags: Address, Payments, Policy, Seller Central, Transactions, Verification
45 replies
45 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_jC4PwAgeAAG5A’s post

did you check settings - account info - identity Information ?

user profile
Seller_KCE8HDopZtfpd

My account always was verified, but its been deactivated. Everything says verified, its de-activated with no way of re-activating

user profile
Seller_KCE8HDopZtfpd

Honestly it just said I was deactivated because I didn’t pass verification. I’ve been in business many years and go over things with a fine toothed comb, but there was no indication as to why, just to re-activate. However, the reactivate button doesn’t work. Its not highlighted and I can’t add any information. I’ve done with trying to be honest and removed what I had on there. Its been nothing but trouble since I joined, but they must remove my information. I am going to speak to my solicitor because they are keeping my bank and card details without my permission. That has to be illegal.

user profile
Seller_KCE8HDopZtfpd

And of course they won’t allow me to close my account because my account is not active. What a crock!!

user profile
Seller_KCE8HDopZtfpd

I keep telling you and I am not saying it after this… there was NO REASON as to why it was deactivated and if you care to look at my proper website you will see my VAT registration at the bottom of the page on the left hand side. I have a legal business and pay all my taxes. Amazon won’t be getting another penny as I have removed my products and have absolutely no desire to go round in any more circles with a company that won’t even respond by phone, chat or email. This thread is about someone elses problem so please go help them. I only commented that I had the same problem.

user profile
Seller_yk3kzHpjMMa4B

Hello @Wah_Mart1 ,

Thank you so much for posting your post here.

We are here, to help you in addressing your issues.

From your post, We understand that you need help with reactivation of your selling account.

As previous submissions were not valid, hence submit option would have been put on hold.

Please go through the policy pages attached here to get the better understanding of requirement of the documents click 1. here
2. here

For better understanding please go through the performance notification that was sent to you when your account was deactivated

You can find the detailed information by following the below pathway :

Seller central > Performance > Performance notifications

For any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us as I and the forum community are always here to assist you.

Regards,

Mary.

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
user profile
Ash_AMZ

Hello @Wah_Mart,

This is Ash from Amazon, and would assist you with your questions above.

Did you make sure all the documents are meeting the above criteria ?

All the documents which is not meeting the above criteria, will be deemed as invalid.

Did you make any changes like name or address in any of the documents ?

In case of any alterations or manipulations of the above requested document can be another reason for the appeal rejection.

Once your appeal gets rejected, you will get notified in your personal email by the performance team.

Kindly check the email from the performance team, and take actions accordingly.

Regards,
Ash.

user profile
Seller_RNnsiLyoxeB1n

Wah_Mart1
Bro I am also stuck in this issue from last 5 months

user profile
Seller_RNnsiLyoxeB1n

@Wah_Mart1
Bro I am facing same issue and it is like a nightmare but from the above post of Abella I think that there are asking for the bank account verification documents which will be in the name of business so if you are from Netherlands it will be hard for you as for me I am also non UK resident and as per amazon police they don’t accept the internet bank statement so here is confusion how we will provide that details or they should tell us any other alternative documents for verification.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post