user profile
Sign in
user profile

Late dispatch strike but shipped on time

by Seller_N0kQDKMgwda6y

Can someone tell me what is going on here Please. Book ordered 10.15 at night on the 30th. Shipped 31st, not marked as shipped untill 12.10 am on the 1st and i have an order defect for late shipping. Surely its 48 hours to ship, not 24, as this says ?

30/01/2023

22:16 GMT 202-0820458-7917115

Buyer name:

Janina

Fulfilment method: Seller

Sales channel: Amazon.co.uk
The Lakes

ASIN: 0723213038

SKU: sh2n

Quantity: 1

Item subtotal: £12.00 Standard

Ship by date: 31 Jan 2023

Deliver by date: 3 Feb 2023 to 14 Feb 2023 Shipped

Late Shipped. You are required to maintain Late Shipment Rate belo

Tags: International expansion
34 replies
34 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_SITNVuZK87zGK
In reply to: Seller_N0kQDKMgwda6y’s post

The ship by date is 31st Jan. you marked it as shipped on 1st Feb.

The standard Handling Time to Ship is 1 day.

Hence late shipment. You can increase your handling time in shipping settings if you need to.

user profile
Seller_N0kQDKMgwda6y

HMM. Just found a thread saying the handling time for new professional sellers has recently ( Oct 22 ) been set to one day. Looks like Im a victim of that with no option to change it.

user profile
Seller_SITNVuZK87zGK

Ahh, I see yes, handling time modification at account level is only possible on the Pro Plan.

Do you have the option to amend at Listing level? If you go into Edit a Product in manage Inventory - if you can amend it, Handling Time sits under the ‘Offer’ tab

user profile
Seller_ExkX6IN03C3IM

You would have been fine if you marked it shipped on the 31st when you actually shipped it though

user profile
Seller_SITNVuZK87zGK

Would they al be amendable by a file upload of some kind? I’d love to confirm but we integrate our listings via an integrator.

user profile
Seller_N0kQDKMgwda6y

Amazon ‘support’ is so useless its beyond parody. I have queried this twice now. The first reply used quite a lot of words to say absolutely nothing at all. The second addressed my query as if I had a professional seller account, even though I have stated I dont.
Neither of the 'replies ’ said why this has happened, or if everyone else has the same problem, even though I asked. Do any actual people work for Amazon at all ?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post