This article applies to selling in: Sweden
The text below is intended for guidance only. Amazon reserves the right to remove any listing that it considers to be inappropriate for sale for any reason.
Examples of permitted listings
Reminder: All listings and products must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Sellers who offer some products like batteries, tires, motor oil or lubricants may be subject to different obligations which can include offering a take-back solution.
- Baby car seats
- Motor oil and lubricants
- Road safety equipment, including high visibility jackets and warning triangles
Examples of prohibited listings
- Cars, both new and used
- Seat belt adapters
- Radar detectors
- Devices and equipment intended to interfere with and/or defeat automotive control systems
- Airbags and its equipment
- License plates
- Fabric systems, also known as fabric car seats: products that are made of fabric, such as nylon, cotton, and so on, with straps, clips, and padding, intended to restrain a child in a car. These products lack any type of metal or hard plastic frame. They are foldable and lightweight. At this time, fabric systems are not allowed for sale on Amazon.
- Toned car lights or products used to tone such car lights
Note: Sellers who list prohibited items can have their selling permissions removed, either temporarily or permanently.
Related Help pages
Additional useful information
Sign in to use the tool and get personalised help (desktop browser required).