Important: If you supply products for sale on Amazon, you must comply with all laws, regulations and Amazon policies applicable to those products and product listings.
The content below is for guidance only. Amazon reserves the right to remove any listing it considers to be inappropriate for sale for any reason.
Examples of Permitted Listings
Reminder: all listings and products must comply with all laws and regulations.
- FM transmitters
- Cordless telephones that comply with the DECT standard and that operate within the permitted bands
Examples of Prohibited Listings
- Products capable of blocking, jamming or interfering with licensed or authorised radio communications, such as phones, GPS, radar etc.
- Mobile phone repeaters/boosters or enhancers
- Odometer modification devices to tamper with the recorded mileage on a motor vehicle
- Products that descramble, or gain access to, cable or satellite television services without permission
- Portable lasers such as laser pointers, laser flares, laser pens, pet laser pointer toy, 303 laser products and laser projectors
- Video game emulators and game enhancers (except for silver discs)
- Smart card programmers and unloopers
- AdBlue CAN-Emulators
- Ni-Cd batteries
- Batteries containing more than 0,0005 % mercury per weight
- Game console linkers and modification chips for game consoles
- Kindle batteries
- Products using military frequencies
- Credit card reader terminals and portable magnetic stripe card-readers
- Products with plugs or sockets which are not compliant with Swedish standards
- Products consisting of homogeneous material containing more than the below maximum concentration value by weight of the following substances:
- Lead (0,1 %)
- Mercury (0,1 %)
- Cadmium (0,01 %)
- Hexavalent chromium (0,1 %)
- Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB) (0,1 %)
- Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE) (0,1 %)
- Certain streaming media players, voice assistant devices, and related accessories
- Cylindrical lithium ion cell battery types: 14500, 16340, 18650, 20700, 21700, and 26650
- Certain incandescent lamps and light-bulbs. This includes all frosted incandescent lamps (regardless of wattage) and clear incandescent lamps with the following wattages; 15w, 25w, 40w, 60w, 65w, 70w, 75w, 100w
- Halogen lamps and light-bulbs, other than those with the following socket-types; R7, G9, GU5.3, G4 and GY6.35
Note: Sellers who list prohibited items can have their selling permissions removed, either temporarily or permanently.
Streaming media players
Products offered for sale on Amazon should not promote, suggest the facilitation of, or actively enable the infringement of or unauthorized access to digital media or other protected content. Any streaming media player or other device that violates this policy is prohibited from sale on Amazon.
It is your responsibility to source and sell products that do not promote, promise the facilitation of, or actively enable the infringement of or unauthorized access to digital media or other protected content. If you sell these products, we may immediately suspend or terminate your selling privileges and destroy inventory in our fulfillment centers without reimbursement. In addition, if we determine that your account has been used to engage in fraud or other illegal activity, remittances and payments may be withheld or forfeited.
Related Amazon Help Pages