Nightmare deactivation

What does it say if you hover over the question mark next to 'verification in progress ’ ?

Hello @Organix_Ltd,

This is Xeno from Amazon to help you with your concerns.

We understand the concern about your account reactivation. Let’s work together in finding the solution.

I really appreciate you for the information that you have provided in the form of screenshots, which has made things easy to understand.

In order to resolve this issue, we would request you to help us with the Performance Notification that you have received during the account deactivation by clicking here, so that we can review it for you and help you with the best possible resolution.

The forums community and I are here to support you. Please let us know how we can help you from this point forward.

Regards,
Xeno.

Hi, thanks for your additional assistance. I clicked in the link. However, would you like a screenshot of the performance notifications? Thanks

It just says " account verification can take up to 15 business days"

Is that an amazon Freudian slip lol

I think so lol

Hello @Organix_ltd,

This is Jordan from Amazon. I’ll be glad to help you.

Having read your post, I understand that it is concerning your account reactivation.

Thank you for sharing the information so far.

To fix the issue at hand, we would request you to send the Performance Notification that was sent during the account deactivation. We would want to review it and help you further.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We are looking forward to assisting you.

Regards,
Jordan.

Hi Jordan,
I did click the link that was previously sent so access could be made to view performance notifications or is it a screen shot you require? Thanks

Hello @Organix_Ltd ,

This is Abella from Amazon and would help you with your questions.

Please provide the Last performance notification received from the team.

Please find the navigation step to reach performance Notification:

On Seller central Home page you will be able to see a Performance Tab under which you will find a drop down of Performance Notification option.

In order to help you better, we have transferred your case to a skilled team for further assistance.

Once the review is complete, the Seller Performance team will send you a notification.

In order to assist you in a timely manner, please allow our team to complete the review of your information

If you need any further assistance, you can post here so that we or any of the sellers on forum can help you.

Regards,
Abella.

Hi Abella,

In performance notifications it states I can start selling but then above when I select account health it states it’s deactivated and to possibly transfer business details. I do not understand why it keeps asking me to do this?? All the information I have given is accurate as possible to my knowledge. Please can you assist further.

Hi, I think my account is finally verified as there is no new notifications. However, I have an error code 20005 when I submit images for my product listing. I really cannot understand this. Can you please help? Thank-you