user profile
Sign in
user profile

Change account Type

by Seller_kUebEAYZ9GVci

I am registered as an individual but now got my self registered with HMRC and would like to change it to business account . What process do I need to follow?

Tags: Registration
38 replies
38 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_DROodOAYHftnc
In reply to: Seller_kUebEAYZ9GVci’s post

Have you received your UTR yet ?.
If not don’t do anything just yet until you do.

You will then need to open a case with Seller Support (Help - top right), and tell them you need to change your legal entity and ask them to open up the Business Information section of your account so you can input your UTR.

user profile
Seller_kUebEAYZ9GVci

Any updates on my question @Maja_Amazon

user profile
Winston_Amazon

Hey @A.Z_Fashion_Hub,

Apologies for the delay in response, I am filling in for @Maja_Amazon. So after looking into this, these are the steps that allow you to switch and register your legal entity.

1. Go to the "Settings" section of Seller Central:

https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/on-board/configuration/index.html

1. Click "Transfer account" from the "Business information" section.

2. Read the agreement carefully and tick the box to proceed with the "Legal Entity Change".

3. In the "Business and Contact Information" section, click "Expand", and enter the relevant information of the intended legal entity.

4. Confirm the business details, click "Save" and "Submit".

Once you have updated the information, and if the verification team require any additional information, they will email you directly and update your notifications.

Please see if this works, if it doesn’t then please update this thread so we know how it’s going.

Regards,
Winston

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post